It's a common sight throughout the year for Vancouverites and visitors to round a corner and step into an enchanting, snow covered scene complete with foreign taxis, fluffy snow defying warm and sunny weather and camera crews capturing every second. Vancouver is loaded with productions filming holiday heartwarmers - and a few comedies that'll jingle your bells as well. Now the city's Yuletide events cast a festive glow that people can enjoy off screen too.
This season, visit some of your old holiday favourites and discover new finds. You'll be surprised at how many productions you're familiar with that were filmed or digitally finished in Metro Vancouver.
Every day between now and December 12 (excluding weekends), Tourism Vancouver will profile one holiday film or TV show shot in Vancouver, paired with a can't miss Vancouver holiday attraction or activity.
Here are the attractions that will be highlighted during the Productions of Christmas:
* Bright Nights Christmas Train in Stanley Park
* Canyon Lights at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
* Festival of Lights at VanDusen Botanical Garden
* Peak of Christmas at Grouse Mountain
* Vancouver Bach Choir Presents Handel's Messiah
* Christmas Classics at Granville Island with Vancouver Foodie Tour
* Heritage Christmas at Burnaby Village Museum
* Holiday Traditions Start at Vancouver Aquarium
Post Your Comment: