Car-lovers unite! The Vancouver International Auto Show rolls into Vancouver at the Vancouver Convention Centre and this year's line-up will not disappoint.
There is a lot to see, test drive and immerse yourself in, but if you're looking to see what's new, here are some choices:
* Pioneer Cedar Rocket: this car set a Guiness Book world record for fastest log car in the world
* Hot Wheels 'Bone Shaker': with a skull grille and injector stacks through the hood, this car is complete with a skull topped spine shifter and crossbones steering wheel.
* First time Ford GT is in BC: enjoy a tour of the 2017 GT's bodywork, suspension, the cabin's teardrop shape and GT's flying buttresses.
* Porsche Singer: check out this rare, highly customized 1991 Porche 911, restored by Singer, commissioned by Pfaff
* Monster Energy DUB Show Tour: know for showcasing the world's most amazing custom cars, trucks and bikes.
This all takes place at the Vancouver Convention Centre West Building from Tuesday March 28th to Sunday April 2nd.