V2V Vacations is a brand new, direct, passenger ferry between 2 of Canada's premium harbour cities - downtown Vancouver and downtown Victoria. The passenger-only service aboard the V2V Empress is set to launch this month and will travel once per day between the 2 cities.
In Vancouver, the boat will dock at the Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre and in Victoria it will dock at the iconic Steamship Terminal Building on the Inner Harbour. The arrival and departure designations are loated near key hotels, restaurants, parks, shopping, museums, tour bus services and local attractions. Overnight mooring of the vessel will be in Vancouver and the Vessel will be available for hosted evening events, receptions, meetings and pre/post conference functions.
Fast facts about the V2V passenger ferry:
- The V2V Empress is a high-speed passenger catamaran with a capacity to hold 300.
- It will be a 3-hour journey between the cities, departing from Vancouver early morning and returning from Victoria early afternoon.
- The on-board menu will feature local food and beverages available for purchase with additional specialty products profiled which will provide customers with a “Taste of B.C.”
- V2V Vacations will offer a higher level of service by offering the feature of pre-booked seats for guests.
- The vessel will be able to accommodate guests traveling with luggage.
- Passengers will be able to access the internet on-board as well as movies, videos and educational content profiling the diverse wildlife that makes the BC coast unique.
- A concierge service will be available on board during the voyage.
- The V2V Empress will be equipped with a ride-control system to increase ride stability during rough sea conditions.
- Vessel will be fully handicapped accessible/ barrier free.
- One-way fares will cost $120, $199 and $240 (depending on the level of service).
- First Nations artist Billy Cook designed the Orca which is displayed on both sides of the vessel.
Post Your Comment: