PILLOW FIGHT!!! This Saturday, embrace your inner child and get ready to giggle with the 9th annual Pillow Fight Flash Mob being held at the Vancouver Art Gallery from 3:00-3:30pm this Saturday, April 5, 2014.
The premise is simple, you show up at the Vancouver Art Gallery (Robson Street side) with a pillow hidden somewhere, whether in your shirt or stuffed into a backpack. Then, you wait around and avoid eye contact with other participants.
Once 3:00pm hits — IT’S GO TIME! Grab your pillow and whack whoever dares to stand near you. At the Vancouver pillow fight flash mob, get out some aggression, have a blast, and witness a feather snowstorm in April.
The rules are pretty simple:
- “Don’t talk about [Pillow] Fight Club!”
- Don’t be in location until the exact minute.
- Hide your pillows.
- Rush in screaming “PILLOW FIIIIIIGHT!!!!!”
- After 15mins of excruciating fun, leave.
- Stay off the road and sidewalk. (don’t make this a police issue)
- Do NOT hit anyone with out a pillow! (this includes but is not limited to people with cameras, bystanders, civic authorities, cars, use common sense!!)
- “If this is your first [time] at [Pillow] Fight Club, you have to fight.”
The Vancouver pillow fight will be happening on Saturday, April 5, 2014 at 3:00pm rain or shine. RSVP to the Facebook event, and get there a bit early so you can experience for yourself the exciting anticipation that occurs before a flash mob.