International Pillow Fight Day is back and it's one of Vancouver's most anticipated events. International Pillow Fighting events have been organized in over 50 cities around the world and this Saturday from 3:00 to 3:30 pillow fighters of all ages witll descend on the Vancouver Art Gallery to fight on.
This marks Vancouver's 10 anniversary since pillows went flying in 2005. If this will be your first time attending the 2015 worldwide pillow fight event in Vancouver then you should come dressed to impress - whether it's your favorite pair of pyjamas, a scary mask or a formal suit.
The event itself is a lot of fun to participate in, but it's also great to take pictures of. If you are hoping to take photos stay away from flying pillows and watch out!
Finally, there are a few rules to know about pillow fighting in Vancouver...
- “Don’t talk about [Pillow] Fight Club!”
- Don’t be in location until the exact minute.
- Hide your pillows.
- Rush in screaming “PILLOW FIIIIIIGHT!!!!!”
- After 15mins of excruciating fun, leave.
- Stay off the road and sidewalk. (don’t make this a police issue)
- Do NOT hit anyone with out a pillow! (this includes but is not limited to people with cameras, bystanders, civic authorities, cars, use common sense!!)
- “If this is your first [time] at [Pillow] Fight Club, you have to fight.