A great amenity should bring an exciting new dimension to your life
1. Inspired design. Stirring, compelling architecture instills your sense of owner pride. Pride leads to an intense sense of fulfillment. And fulfillment leads to a relaxed, comfortable state of mind. A sense of relaxation while living in your home creates obvious benefits: better health, increased happiness, and the ability to cope with physical and psychological challenges. Well-designed, award-winning communities validate your lifestyle choices, while signature design elements enhance your individuality.
2. A trusted builder. A home is the largest personal investment you will make, both financially and emotionally. Make sure that your homebuilder will stand behind its craft. An extended warranty guarantees extended peace of mind and avoid unnecessary and unexpected maintenance costs. Outstanding customer service takes the dayto-day worry out of ownership and contributes to peace of mind.
3. Verified sustainability. Third-party certified sustainable home standards provide a triple bottom line for home owners. First, there's a direct financial benefit-for example, in your lower monthly energy bills. That feels good! Secondly, reducing your environmental impact enhances feelings of social responsibility. Finally, there's the knowledge that living "green" will improve the lives of others. Sustainably-built homes made from eco-consciously produced materials can offer a healthier environment.
4. Customization, not cookie cutter. You wouldn't like someone else telling you what to wear and how to act-why would your house be any different? You have your own style. Choose the way your home will look and feel inside.
5. A valued location. You get what you pay for; and the least expensive house will seldom fit your needs. On the other hand, affordability is important. The perfect home strikes a balance between what you need and what you desire. Enduring real estate value is usually tied to location. But it's more than that-today's homeowner deserves to be able walk to good retail shops, public transit, green, open spaces, and decent schools.
6. Truly useful amenities. A great amenity package should add an exciting new dimension to your life. A place to socialize, to recharge, to entertain, or to escape-where you can meet your neighbours, and make new friends. A worthwhile amenity program will make you feel good about your home investment.
zen. Part of the award-winning Salus neighbourhood at Scott Road and 66th. See why Salus already exceeds the expectations of its 375 homeowners.
A limited number of stunning West Coast Modern Lanai-style homes are available. Certified Built GreenTM Gold, with a comprehensive customization program to meet individual needs. Built by Adera, more than forty years in the local home-building, dream-making business.
Explore exclusive Club Aqua-features include a wellness centre, entertainment complex, and the first fully functioning spa, right at your front door. Feeling better, now?
Incredible value! There are only 19 apartment style flats (many with views) and 6 exclusive townhomes (with private rooftop terraces) on the lagoon left. Net HST is included with this special Close Out pricing.