Are you in the market for a luxury home? Or maybe you just love to browse and check out the most spectacular homes available in Vancouver.
This group of the city's most expensive listings comes with a message: Don't be deceived by what looks 'just basic'. Luxury today can live hand-in-hand with simplicity and often, it's about the panoramic view that's included.
So let's go on an adventure and check out the 5 most expensive homes for sale in Vancouver right now.
5. $12.88 million: 4588 NW Marine Drive
* Living space: approximately 5,200 sq.ft.
* Unique features: view of the North Shore, designed by award-winning architect Loy Leyland
* Other Features: 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, sub-zero appliances and a sauna.
4. $12.88 million: 173. Sasamat Street
* Living space: approximately 4,100 sq.ft.
* Unique features; a 172 sq.ft. roof deck steps away from Spanish Banks and Jericho Beach
* Other features: 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, heated floors and a private elevator
3. $13.98 million: 1773 Knox Road
* Living space: approximately 6,640 sq.ft.
* Unique features: an outdoor swimming pool
* Other features: 5 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, a media room and wine cellar
2. $32.8 million: 4788 Belmont Avenue
* Living space: 12,000 sq.ft.
* Unique features: 2 private patios, a five-star pool and a penthouse suite
* Other features: 7 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, a theatre and music room and a butterfly staircase.
1. $38.88 million: 2601-277 Thurlow St.
* Living space: 6,670 sq.ft.
* Unique features: dual-suite residence, 3 private garages, 24-hour concierge
* Other features: Ozanated indoor pool, 2 fireplaces, 4 massive storage rooms and the option to use the residence as 2 independent suites or 1 massive living space.